11TH - 17TH OCTOBER 2021
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I exchange my wristband for next year's festival?
If you bought a wristband for Edinburgh Cocktail Week 2020, your wristband is now automatically valid for next year's festival (11th - 17th October 2021) . You do not need to take any further action.
If I cannot make next year's dates, how do I claim a refund?
If you are unable to make the 2021 festival dates, please go to the Citizen Ticket website and click “Apply for a Refund”.
Refund requests must be made before 9th July 2020.
What does a wristband get me?
With a wristband you can enjoy £4 signature cocktails at 70 bars across the city. Wristbands are also valid for £4 cocktails and free entry at all ECW pop-up sites including the Cocktail Village & Forest at Festival Square and the Rooftop Cocktail Domes at The Glasshouse Hotel.
Where do I collect my wristband?
You can collect your wristband and free copy of the ECW Guide from the Cocktail Village at Festival Square from Monday 11th - Sunday 17h October 2021, 12pm - 11pm daily (8pm close Sunday).
Where is the Cocktail Village & Forest? What time is it open?
The Cocktail Village & Forest is at Festival Square (opposite Usher Hall) on Lothian Road - just a few minutes walk from Princes Street. Open hours are Monday 11th - Sunday 17th October 2021, 12pm - 11pm (8pm Sunday).
Do I need a wristband to enter the Cocktail Village?
Yes. You need to have a wristband to enter.
Are children allowed in the Cocktail Village & Forest?
No. Children and young persons are not permitted in the Cocktail Village. You must be aged 18+ to enter.
Where are the Rooftop Cocktail Domes? What time is it open?
The Cocktail Domes are on the rooftop garden of the Glasshouse Hotel (next to the Omni Centre). When you arrive at the hotel, please take the elevator to the top floor and follow the signage to the garden. The Cocktail Domes are open 12pm - 11pm daily.
Do I need a reservation for the Cocktail Domes?
No. There will be a number of free-to-enter domes available for walk-ins offered on a first-come basis.
Reservations are essential to secure exclusive use of a dome for you and your friends (max 8 people for two hours charged at £25 for the whole dome).
Demand for reservations has been very high. If reservations have sold out for the day you wish to attend, you can still come along to the rooftop and enjoy £4 cocktails in the garden area and hotel bar while waiting for seats to become available in the domes.
How many cocktails can I buy with my wristband?
There is no restriction on how many cocktails you can buy at each bar or during the week, but orders are restricted to two cocktails per order at the bar with your wristband. Please drink responsibly.
Can I use my wristband to order cocktails for a group of friends?
No. You can order two cocktails at a time with your wristband.
Do I need a wristband to attend the events and experiences?
No. Events and experiences are open to wristband and non-wristband holders and you can attend any event with a weekday or weekend wristband.
Additional cocktails out with what is included in the ticket price are £4 for wristband holders and full price for non wristband holders.
Is there a map?
Yes! There are maps in the ECW Guide which you can read and download online by clicking here.
You will also receive a free copy of the ECW Guide when you collect your wristbands.
Do I need to keep my wristband on?
Yes. Once you take your wristband off it is no longer valid. Only wristbands that are securely attached to your wrist are valid - broken and unsecured wristbands are considered void and can not be exchanged for a new wristband.
Why does each bar only sell one signature cocktail?
We want Edinburgh Cocktail Week to be a week of exploring and socialising, so by having one signature cocktail per bar, we hope this encourages you to taste your way around the city.
Is there disabled access?
The Cocktail Village & Forest is fully accessible and equipped with disabled toilets.
Please visit each bar's individual website for information on their accessibility.
I'm a brand or bar, how do I get involved?
We would love to hear from you! Email us on
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Wristbands are only valid when secured to your wrist. Broken and unsecured wristbands will be considered void.
2. Edinburgh Cocktail Week and all bars and venues involved operate a strict Think 25 policy. You may be asked to produce age verifying ID when collecting your wristband from the Edinburgh Cocktail Week Hub, when ordering cocktails at the bar or attending masterclasses, events and parties.
3. Management reserve the right to refuse entry and service at their discretion and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
4. A digital or physical copy of your Citizen Ticket tickets must be produced to collect your wristband/s.
5. In the unlikely event that the event is cancelled or postponed, please contact us for information on receiving an exchange.
6. Tickets are sold subject to Edinburgh Cocktail Week's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
7. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Wristbands are not permitted for resale.
9. Wristbands sold on the door will be priced at £10 for a weekday wristband and £12 for a weekend wristband.
10. Edinburgh Cocktail Week management and participating bars & venues accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are 18 years of age or older.
12. Spaces in masterclasses, events and parties are limited and based on a first come, first serve basis.
13. Operation and opening times of the Cocktail Village are subject to licensing.
14. Information within the ECW Guide is accurate at time of publication.